Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Saturday, 5 August 2017

Why do I bother

Today I had another major destash in Le Crafterie.... gawd, I keep so much junk.  I threw out several bin liners of pure tat and a few of recyclables. I found things that I didn't even know I had...  nothing new there then. When I had finished it looked lovely in there.  Then this afternoon Tony went to pick up the car. While he was out I did a massive tidy up in the conservatory. I moved a load of the kitchen stuff into Le Crafterie (no point putting it back in the kitchen just yet. I moved a large coffee table out there too.  I cut the doormat in half and had a good dust and polish around.When Tony came back he asked whether there was a huge void in Le Crafterie.... He hadn't noticed that half the contents of the conservatory had vanished and he still hasn't noticed that the doormat is half the size it was.... I am not planning on telling him... :-)

3 comments:

  1. I am constantly finding things that I had forgotten and never used. It is shameful but last week I managed to find a home for one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear.......Men never notice these things :-(

    ReplyDelete