Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Friday, 11 August 2017

A lovely day

I am having a lovely day today.  It started after a good long chat with my friend Anona.  Then I went for my usual walk in the park with my friend Marian.  Some naughty scallywag had pulled two  flower stalks from a hydrangea bush and shoved them into the hedgerow.  I picked them out and brought them home.  The variety is Vanille Fraise if anyone should be interested. The flower stalks are huge.. at least ten inches long and filled with stunning flowers.




Then Marian gave me a couple of dresses and three pretty tops that she no longer wears.  The dresses fit like a dream and the tops are exactly the sort I would have bought.  I went back to Marians for a lovely lunch and came home to do a bit of housework.  The postie has just been and delivered a gorgeous card sent to me by a lady on one of the craft sites that I frequent.  This photo really doesn't do it justice


1 comment:

  1. I've not seen Hydrangea that shape before - how unusual and so pretty :-)

    That's a beautiful card :-)

    ReplyDelete