Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Saturday, 15 July 2017

Pussies challenge

I have had a lovely time in my craft room today.  I thought I might enter the 'SUYP challenge over on this blog...  http://showusyourpussies.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/show-us-your-pussies-cats-challenges-17.html
I have made a simple box card with my new cats dies that I bought from China. 


I also made a really pretty card to thank a group of smashing Asian ladies who sent a lovely cooked buffet meal for Tony and me when they heard that we had been flooded.. Unfortunately I sealed the envelope before I took a photo.  Here is the envelope though... I like to add a bit of bling to everything... Not that I am tacky or anything  :-)  The embellishments are all cut using my new dies from China. I added a little acrylic sparkly gem to the flowers.


1 comment:

  1. Super cool kitty box - those cat dies are amazing :-)
    Thank you very much for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    I hope your flood is all drying out now and you are getting things sorted out xx
    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete